Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible, in a sustainable way.
Danone Dallas, TX is seeking a dynamic and organized Planned Maintenance Manager to join our team. The Planned Maintenance Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a planned maintenance program for our manufacturing facilities. This includes creating maintenance schedules, coordinating with maintenance staff and other departments, and ensuring that maintenance activities are completed efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintenance management and experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Develop and implement a planned maintenance program for manufacturing facilities
- Create maintenance schedules and coordinate with maintenance staff and other departments
- Ensure that maintenance activities are completed efficiently and effectively
- Monitor and track the performance of the maintenance program
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance management, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with CMMS systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If you are an experienced Maintenance Manager with a strong background in manufacturing and a passion for optimizing maintenance processes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Danone Dallas, TX. We are looking for a team-oriented individual with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to join our growing team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.