Website Barclays UK
This work as a career listing is about Barclays UK in UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Planning and Performance Manager
Flexible UK Location
As a Barclays Planning and Performance Manager, you’ll work with the Senior Planning and Performance Manager to deliver our contact strategy. You’ll be responsible for managing data personalisation, targeting and robust measurement, as well as reviewing performance and managing optimisation plans.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is location flexible. We will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays’ key UK office from that advertised. We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
You can apply from anywhere in the UK for this role. We will confirm your place of work at the point of offer, ensuring that this is considered in line with our future ways of working and overall location strategy. The hiring manager for the role will discuss the appropriate defined time in office for the role with you as part of the application process
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Providing Data Planning consultation to journey design, and evaluating performance of those journeys
- Designing and delivering data strategies, including personalisation, targeting and measurement
- Developing and delivering strategic and tactical journey optimisation roadmap
- Designing the journey to ensure right measurement techniques and tagging is in place
- Identifying and applying new and existing 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources
- Working with external media agencies on data strategy and opportunities
- Embedding new customer segmentation into journey design, and working closely with the MarTech and Data teams to influence future strategy
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure contact rules and journey decision is built into data planning and design
What We’re Looking For
- Experience of managing and delivering data strategies and an understanding of how underlying data layers, cookies and tagging work
- Experience of application of attribution techniques into contact rules development
- Some experience in extracting and communicating (written, visual and verbal) stories from data and complex information
- Proven experience in the influencing of others (internal and external) to align plans and outcomes
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Experience of working with internal digital, physical and virtual channels
- Experience of working in the finance industry
- Experience of working with marketing automation platforms
- Experience of external media channels
Where will you be working?
We will confirm your place of work at the point of offer, ensuring that this is considered in line with our future ways of working and overall location strategy.
Company: Barclays UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A