Website RMB Capital
This Job Listing is about RMB Capital in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
Portfolio Analytics Analyst
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a rapidly growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $10 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a Portfolio Analytics Analyst to join our Asset Management – Institutional Sales and Marketing team in Chicago, IL. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working team player who wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze and verify data in reporting systems is accurate utilizing FactSet
- Produce and deliver monthly and quarterly portfolio analytics reporting
- Build custom reports and processes specific to individual clients, prospects, or internal team’s needs
- Analyze data to glean insights into investment strategies that improve the understanding of investment risks and performance drivers
- Lead projects that result in improved data integrity and reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely data is uploaded into databases and questionnaires for prospects and existing clients
- Performance measurement and multi-asset class product knowledge
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to present and describe analytics to internal clients
- 3-5 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
- If you are offered this position, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
ABOUT RMB CAPITAL RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver, Colorado; Lake Forest, Illinois.; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Minneapolis, Minnesota; St. Joseph, Michigan; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Desired Skills and Experience
Company: RMB Capital
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A