This work as a career listing is about Cipla in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Procurement Project Manager: API/Excipients/Packaging/3rd party FG manufacturing
To assist the Head of Shared Services in delivering results across all aspects of Shared services in the SAGA region, by providing focused and collaborative support.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide support that allows the Head of Shared Services to make the best use of his time and more effectively perform his role.
- Lead and implement shared services synergy projects
- Understand the Executive’s goals and objectives in order to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary.
- Take responsibility and lead all phases of special projects, from feasibility, identifying best in class options, designing and tracking of the project plan, to final implementation
- Reporting to key stakeholders on progress and tracking impact of completed projects.
- Exercise independent judgement and discretion to ensure optimal work and information flow.
- Create, update and circulate (as directed) reports, presentations, and any relevant communication using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage economies of scale in all BOM components, working closely with Cipla Ltd for inhouse and 3rd party cost saving opportunities
- Strategic sourcing of API’s to prevent price increases and OOS
- Use international benchmarking to identify future pricing risk and develop mitigation plans to reduce the risk
- Identify, manage the change process, implement and report on alternative manufacturing and sourcing opportunities
Accountabilities 1 continued…
- Develop procurement strategies (e.g. API, Internal Agency, Indirects)
- Implement and monitor category contractual frameworks (e.g. Promo material panel)
- Conduct Vendor Performance Reviews
- Develop vendor performance improvement plans
- Support all sites with procurement activities
- Identify, implement, manage and report on Project Eagle cost saving initiatives, for all components of Finished Goods sold by Cipla
- Track and improve Shared Services and Procurement efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop, maintain, monitor and review performance indicators relating to the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s procurement and shared services function, recommending and implementing corrective action where required.
- Plan and execute Compliance and Control audits
- Compliance checking and verification of audit comments.
- Fraud prevention: Risk identification and mitigation.
- AP Vendor data verification.
- Request for proposal (RFP) process and price checking.
- Delegation of Authority (DOA) adherence
- B Com Finance Honours, Business Management & Articles or CA(SA) will be advantageous or
- BSc Engineering degree or
- Supply Chain Management degree
Relevant Work Experience
- 5 years Procurement Management experience
- 5 years SAP experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
Comprehension, Analytical & Problem solving abilities
Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form.
Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value.
Drive Vision & Purpose
Organizational and problem solving ability
Planning & Priortizing
CAPE TOWN (Head Office – Bellville)
Cipla is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on our Employment Equity Plan.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A