This work as a career listing is about baupal in Berlin, Berlin, Germany 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
More than 100 million homes are in poor energetic condition. As a result, millions of tons of CO2 are emitted too much each year. This must change so that we can achieve the climate targets!
From automated energy audits to financing & grants, we will be the one-stop solution to help homeowners decarbonize their homes.
Together with you, we want to achieve the energy transition and build the leading brand for energy retrofits.
Take this exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing Climate Tech startup and become part of the success story that will sustainably improve European homes. 💚
Build something that matters, Million people will use and has a huge impact on achieving the climate targets! 🚀
We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoy having the freedom to directly own and impact parts of the baupal product.
- You will be part of our product team that takes care of making our processes as agile, scalable and digital as possible
- You will be responsible for the product roadmap, prioritizing the product backlog, working in a user-centric way and establishing a continuous improvement process
- With a team of product managers, software developers, and UX designers, you develop completely new tech solutions for residential energy retrofits
- You are the interface between the company’s stakeholders and the development team
- You’ll be responsible for the development of our digital product: from user experience testings, to data-driven concept development, to Go-Live’s
- You have 3+ years Product Management experience in agile product environments with several successful launches in similar industries.
- You are a problem solver who cares deeply about user problems and delivering value.
- You have a passion for building world class customer experiences.
- You are a great storyteller and are able to manage communication and collaboration between different stakeholders and drive decision making on all levels.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate them into actionable insights.
- You are familiar with hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- You have prior experience in a hyper growth startup environment.
- You have a strong bias for action with a hands on mentality and stress resistant attitude.
- You can lead with influence, not with authority
- You are resourceful, a self starter and have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English, German is a real plus.
- Become part of one of Europe’s fastest growing climate tech startups – funded by Europe’s best-known VC’s
- We offer a very attractive salary and diverse career opportunities
- Take on responsibility from day one and contribute directly to helping us achieve the energy transition
- We offer you an exciting job with short decision-making processes and plenty of room for your personal development.
- Become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- This role is remote-friendly
- A beautiful office in Berlin with a view of the Spree River, with everything your heart desires and numerous team events
All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”.
We hope to have raised your interest and look forward to receiving your application!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A