Website Schroders Personal Wealth
This work as a career listing is about Schroders Personal Wealth in Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
PLEASE NOTE: THIS VACANCY IS AVAILABLE ACROSS MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Could you help create a modern, flexible proposition for our Clients?
Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of Financial Planning?
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, the Product Owners are charged with designing, building and running a key part (Value Stream) of the SPW business. You will be accountable for designing and delivering the end-to-end onboarding, advice, or servicing journeys. With the goal of delivering innovative, efficient and differentiating propositions that will set new standards for customer and adviser experience.
With a strategic view you will work with Execs, SMEs, Solution Architects and Business Owners to prioritise outcomes for the next 12 months+, breaking these down into OKRs, Epics and Features. This could be new capabilities, or process improvements to existing capabilities.
With a day to day view you will work with Business Analysts, Lead Developers and Delivery Leads to explain the OKRs and product vision, to align design and development to this. You will give feedback to the delivery teams to ensure development is aligning to the product vision throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Set ambitious and clear propositional and customer/adviser experience vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the unit
- Integrate usability studies and customer research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design
- Lead end-to-end team delivery from strategy inception to production and throughout the lifetime of the product
- Collaborate with Head of Engineering, Delivery Leads and other Product Owners to ensure vision, products and delivery align within overall strategy and requirements
- Accountable for specific OKRs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders
- Utilise market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team. Maintain a long, medium and short term roadmap and feature backlog.
- Work closely with Exec Stakeholder, other Product Owners and Finance to articulate each product’s business value and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary
- Facilitate release planning and training with stakeholders up to Exco and Board level, as well as regular demos to stakeholders across SPW and prospective clients
- Collaborate with 3rd party Fintechs and delivery partners to ensure externally sourced proposition components are integrated seamlessly into customer & adviser experience
- Ensure that all design and delivery is robustly managed in terms of conduct, delivery and operational risk in line with SPW’s business standards
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the e-commerce industry or Financial Services industry
- Strong understanding of customer needs, behaviours and challenges with respect to money management and financial planning
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from technology, design, distribution and business
- Proven knowledge and understanding of B2C digital transformation approaches, technology and supporting principles
Agile / digital experience
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlogelease plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (Strategic Planning, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Retros etc)
- Deep experience leading teams in an agile setting, delivering continuous change into a production environment
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders up to Exco / Board level
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to design and deliver excellent solutions within challenging timescales
- A strong sense of professional ethics and service commitment to the organisation and wider society
Mindset & behaviours
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
- Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation
You belong here
At Schroders Personal Wealth, we welcome all. All colours, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages, people.
We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us meet our ambitions.
We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Schroders Personal Wealth is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact and reach their potential.
Work in a way that works for you
When it comes to flexible working, we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs with our flexible working policy. Please enquire in your interview.
What we’ll give you
You can expect a career that’s full of opportunity and support to help you develop. We offer a competitive total reward package, which means you share in the success you help create.
- A market leading defined contribution pension scheme.
- An additional 4% of your annual salary in a Flexible benefits package that you can select and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction or take as cash.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- An incentive scheme, based on the company’s performance and your contribution to it.
Schroders Personal Wealth combines over 400 years of expertise from Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders plc, two leading British companies partnering to bring financial planning services to more people in the UK.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by leading edge technology, multi-channel customer reach and global investment expertise.
We aim to become a top UK financial planning business within five years. Would you like to be part of making this possible?
Does this sound like a role that you’d like to know more about? If like us, you’re more motivated by customers than by targets, and you’d thrive in a culture that is values and client led – then we’d love to hear from you.
Company: Schroders Personal Wealth
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A