Technology, Information and Internet
We are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Program Manager to join our Supply and Demand Planning team at Google. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of our global supply chain and ensuring that our products and services are delivered to customers on time and at the right cost. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to optimize our supply chain and meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize the supply and demand of our products and services
- Lead cross-functional teams to plan and execute supply chain activities, including procurement, production, and logistics
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and resolve supply chain issues and challenges
- Monitor and track key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of our supply chain operations
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Manage budgets and resources to achieve business objectives
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain management or a related field
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with data analysis and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- MBA or advanced degree in a relevant field a plus.
In addition to the responsibilities and qualifications listed above, the Program Manager, Supply and Demand Planning at Google will also be expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of global supply chain operations and the ability to manage complex and dynamic supply chain networks
- Possess excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team of professionals
- Have the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to supply chain challenges
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Be able to work effectively under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date records
As a Program Manager, Supply and Demand Planning at Google, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals to optimize and manage our global supply chain. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our products and services are delivered to customers on time and at the right cost. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for supply chain management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.