Website GameDuell GmbH
This work as a career listing is about GameDuell GmbH in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Being an Art Project Manager at GameDuell means that you will join our creative, multicultural, and enthusiastic team, where you have the possibility to explore ideas and help bring exceptional games to players around the world.
With your talent for organization and understanding of how creative people work best, you will support our team of highly talented artists. As part of our Agile Project Management team, you will build and establish close collaborations with product managers, marketing, social media experts, artists, developers, and art direction.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us. GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games, mostly developed in-house.
- Project-manage our creative operations, organize and update the art backlog, negotiate with stakeholders and take over the responsibility and management of roadmaps, dependencies, and content priorities
- Manage external media content production pipelines (illustration, audio, video)
- Shield the art team by removing impediments and validating realistic requirements
- Plan resources and budgets throughout the whole development process together with the art direction
- Build strong relationships with our art teams and their stakeholders while making sure our demand for high-quality assets within a most efficient production is met
- Work as part of the Agile Project Management team to continuously improve processes throughout the whole company
What we expect
- 2-3 years experience as a producer in game development and/or project manager for larger projects
- Practical knowledge in game production or equivalent experience from other industries
- Interest and good knowledge in art production and the corresponding tools, processes, and pipelines
- Knowledge of lean and agile project management methods
- Experience liaising with media and print agencies, creative freelancers, or similar
- A high sense and being the advocate for quality
- Great social skills and an outgoing, open demeanor with a hands-on attitude
- Very good written and oral English and communication skills
- A plus / nice to have: Audio production experience
What we offer
- Be a crucial part in the creation of game art for the best possible products and inspire customers, peers, and our players by providing an extraordinary game experience
- Cooperative teamwork in an agile, pleasant work environment (full of plants, color, and laughter)
- A funny, multi-disciplined, and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile office during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
- Starting: immediately, full time
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” where you can make an impact and actively implement ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Caro!
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘Art Project Manager *’.
- GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.
Company: GameDuell GmbH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A