Website European Recruitment
This work as a career listing is about European Recruitment in Karlsruhe 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Project Manager – Semiconductors / Sensors – Stutensee, Germany
My client is a a leading manufacturer of cutting edge sensor technology, focusing on several types of sensors like temperature, pressure, humidity etc. They are currently searching for a Project Manager to lead on small or mid-size projects over various sites, in an R&D and industrialization environment.
- Responsible for organizing and documenting project meetings
- Project planning and execution of the plan.
- Reporting to stakeholders.
- Budgeting, cost control and reporting of project status.
- Inspire, encourage team members to high level of motivation and commitment
- Driving risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Preparation of project proposals
Qualifications and Skills:
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences or equivalent areas.
- +5 years of experience with project administration / project management
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Basic knowledge of the semiconductor industry is an advantage
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Affinity with sensor development
- Automotive background is an advantage
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written), (German is a plus)
If you are interested in this role (or want to know more), please apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sensor / Industrialization / Automotive Engineering / Research and Development (R&D) / Project Management / Project Administration / Semiconductors / Material Science /
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Company: European Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karlsruhe
Application Deadline: N/A