This work as a career listing is about Mastercard in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Project is responsible for the delivery of large/important projects to support the Customer Migrations into Mastercard Payment Services environments from Nets. Helping with the integration activities associated with migration of Nets customers into Mastercard. We need PMs who can rapidly embrace and move to a more Agile environment, with a flexible, can-do attitude within a freshly empowered and motivated community.
- Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
- Lead complex initiatives and projects
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules, ensuring methodology compliance
- Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
- Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables, and interact with client to set and manage expectations
- Liaise with external third party suppliers, internal customers and stakeholders (for example MPS Delivery Operations)
- Consults on new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business
- Work with the Product owner(s) to define the roadmap/deliverables and agree budget
- Work with individual Business Units on coordinating plans across silos, helping build out confidence in timelines.
All About You
- Have experience working in cross-functional environments and on large projects
- Well versed with challenges in working remotely with global teams
- Have experience in an Agile working environment
- Be a self-starter and a driver for process & continuous improvement within the team
- Where appropriate adopt an iterative “necessary & sufficient” approach to delivery to enable incremental benefit/value
- Have a strong commercial focus on activities that contribute to the performance of MPS Delivery providing measurable value to the business
- Accurately estimate and forecast budget and resource demand
- Effectively convey the MPS Delivery position in both written and verbal discussions with internal stakeholders and where agreed with product/external clients
- Have a detailed understanding of all contractual obligations and constraints
- Have experience of managing 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Strong understanding of risk management
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A