This work as a career listing is about Huawei in ولاية تونس تونس تونس 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
- Act as the executor of routine procurement operations and supporting procurement affairs of the rep office, including TQC, document management, platform work support, support project strategies, procurement plans, and end-to-end resource assurance, and act as the procurement owner of the program.
- Be responsible for specific operations of sporadic procurement projects of engineering delivery or general categories, including simple procurement requirement clarification, price inquiry, system operations, contract creation, review, paper copy signing, scanning and archiving, etc.
- Collect and review basic information such as EHS and cyber security of suppliers.
- Support for qualification/portfolio management: Survey the list of potential qualified suppliers, conduct investigation, track the small-lot trial results, organize and participate in portfolio management evaluation and classification, and complete qualification and classification according to the SLA and related processes.
- Supplier performance evaluation: Determine performance evaluation criteria, communicate and publicize performance results, communicate with suppliers in a timely manner according to process requirements, and ensure that the performance evaluation coverage meets the requirements.
- Internal management and operation support: Support project analysis meetings, perform compliance testing, collect internal control issues in the overall procurement process, organize root cause analysis, develop improvement plans, and organize investigation of conflict of interest suppliers.
- Collect and process basic procurement information: Manage procurement business operation data and SRM Group data to ensure data accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 3+ years of Services Procurement experience.
- Deep and broad business knowledge of procurement process.
- Detail oriented with strong drive to accomplish work with high quality.
- Ability to rationalize, prioritize and implement the appropriate level of administrative processes for successful results.
- Self-starter who are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural environment.
- Entrepreneurial: flexible, optimistic, team player, problem-solving approach to work.
- Excellent written & verbal communication (strong English speaking and writing skills are mandatory).
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and other PC programs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: ولاية تونس تونس تونس
Application Deadline: N/A