Computers and Electronics Manufacturing
HONOR is a leading global provider of smart devices. It is dedicated to becoming a global iconic technology brand and creating a new intelligent world for everyone through its powerful products and services. With an unwavering focus on R&D, it is committed to developing technology that empowers people around the globe to go beyond, giving them the freedom to achieve and do more. Offering a range of high quality smartphones, tablets, laptops and wearables to suit every budget, HONOR’s portfolio of innovative, premium and reliable products enable people to become the better version of themselves.
For more information, please visit HONOR online at www.hihonor.com
We are seeking a Public Relations & KOL Specialist (PR & KOL Specialist) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective influencer communication and media relations programs.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Develop & manage relationships with Key Influencers to grow brand awareness
- Coordinate all public relations activities, Organize press conferences
- Corporate with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Pitch stories to the media
- Prepare media & KOL kits
- Monitor, analyze, and report PR & KOL results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
Requirements and skills
- Arabic Speaker – Mandatory
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- More than 3 years working experience in public relations required.
- Strong relationships with local influencers. Have a good understanding of Influencer Marketing strategies & relationship building.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- A confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- The ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management