Website Radisson Hotel Group
This work as a career listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you the unsung hero who can keep the house running like clockwork? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Hotel Purchasing Team are conscientious and diligent individuals who strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Purchasing Coordinator, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- Supports the smooth running of the purchasing department, exerting diligent financial process control in accordance with company and business procedures
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, sourcing quality products whilst delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Purchasing Coordinator:
- At least 2 years experience in Hotel Purchasing essential
- Proven Materials control experience essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Cape Town occupies an architecturally stunning building in the city’s central business district. Guests can choose from 230 rooms, all with views of the city, mountain, harbour or sea. After a meal in Stratus Room, they can relax at one of our 2 bars. Experience a relaxing stay with the range of services, like the gym, underground parking, swimming pool and Business Class Lounge. The modern meeting facilities make sophisticated venues for both personal and business events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A