Website Tate & Lyle
This Job Listing is about Tate Lyle in South Africa 2022
About the job
The purpose of this role is to offer support, in managing all quality related activities within the Quality South Africa Business unit and provide assistance to the operations and sales business units.
- Support in managing the Enterprise & Supplier Development element of the scorecard in gathering information, evidence, and completion of the audit reviews
Behaviours For Success
- Focus on customer solution
- Express courage and Confidence
- Ensure all updated certifications are on the system to support TQL in providing customers with the required site certificate timeously and update on any potential delays (FSSC, Certificate of acceptability for foodstuff, COA’s,)
- Ensure information is received and quality dashboard is updated weekly
- Run reports from SAP and host\attend weekly meetings. Provide executive summary for annual management meetings where necessary.
- Update monthly quality reports were necessary
Day To Day Duties
- Ensure all R/M, Blends samples are available, all tests are conducted on time and in full and results are captured on the system.
- Ensure retentions samples are retained as per procedure.
- Ensure S6 are conducted and the laboratory is maintained in good order for its functional use.
- Ensure laboratory consumables inventory is kept up to date
- Report and create NCR’s for non-complaint R/M, blends and SI where necessary.
- Investigate any internal non conformances related product and or R/M deviation,
- Manage the concessional release process.
- Liaise with agents and or business partners to provide all customer requirements in preferred format.
- Ensure all SI, R/M and trading goods information is up to date
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits scheduled audits
- Ensure all check sheets are up to date
- Facilitate and or support in site audits related to food safety requirements
- Report and or log any findings resulting from internal and external audits. Investigations to be conducted were required.
- Maintain certification related to all food safety requirements
- Ensure equipment register and calibration is kept up to date.
- Verify and validate activities related to HACCP program and the Hygiene program.
- Close out Quality complaints timeously
- Place all PR’s timeously (Approved vendors)
- Ensure GSS creates the PO, and that PO is sent to supplier
- Maintain Laboratory costs with turnaround time.
- To support MRP Controller in all local purchases
- Ensure at least 3 quotes has been obtained (if new vendor is required) and management approval obtained for approved quote
- Complete vendor master form for addition of new vendors or any vendor changes
- Check all Quality vendor statements ensuring that accounts are up to date
- Liaise with Buyer, GSS, Vendor to resolve all outstanding payments to Quality vendors
- Compile weekly report on all vendor payment queries, new vendor requests and outstanding PR’s/PO’s
- Hold/attend monthly meetings with key Quality vendors – outstanding payments, open PO’s, monthly statements
- Provide reports as and when requested by management
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Company: Tate & Lyle
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A