This Job Listing is about Infosys in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Job Profile Summary:
The Partner: Talent Acquisition works closely with line managers by providing support with the entire talent acquisition process. They support more senior talent acquisition staff and work closely with the HR organisation by assisting with full life cycle of talent acquisition to support dynamic business growth. This position actively participates in the deployment of global projects in region relating to the improvement of talent acquisition practices.
Develops, researches and identifies prospective talent providing a pipeline of qualified candidates. Acts as a strategic partner to hiring managers for job opening requirements. Defines, refines, executes and communicates search strategies. Acts as an expert in assigned regions, line of businesses, functions and technologies. Analyzes industry, product and geographical trends in talent. Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions. Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers. Documents and evaluates recruiting and candidate interview process. Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers. Professionals at the higher levels may specialize in technical recruiting and/or highly specialized executive searches. Manages tools, resources and technologies in identifying talent. May conduct employment background checks. May work with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives when conducting employment advertising campaigns. May develop, support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs. May also assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Support peers and teams in the performance of duties and completion of talent acquisition work priorities.
- Offer technical advice and knowledge to others within the recruitment and talent discipline.
- Participate in the deployment of global projects in region relating to the improvement of talent acquisition practices.
- Engage with line managers when a new job opening occurs to help them identify the exact skills set required, the best approaches to recruit for the position and to advise generally on the best method to fill the position for best long term business results.
- Source and identify qualified candidates in the marketplace for current and future job openings.
- Work on strategic projects such as the development of competency-based interview guides which are mapped to the competencies mapped to current jobs.
- Collate sources of information regarding candidates, including information from employment checks, psychometric assessments and discuss it with the hiring manager to facilitate an appropriate hiring decision.
- Monitor and maintain internal and external job postings.
- Ensure that all new hires are onboarded in a professional and engaging way.
- Extract the necessary data required for monthly and weekly reporting from the e-recruitment system and assist with the analysis of this data, preparing it for presentation to the relevant forums.
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and Client service offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Exhibit growing knowledge and passion for area specialization
- Good client relationship building and engagement skills
- A go-getter with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Good conceptual insight and ability to think strategically
- Able to work well in teams
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Good knowledge and understanding of current HR talent management practices, including learning and development, recruitment and engagement
- Good understanding and knowledge of labour legislation and practices
- Act as an advisor and have a good understanding of the relevant legislation that governs recruitment practices
- Display strong orientation towards ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery
- Display knowledge of industry best practice
- Demonstrate a learning orientation
- Display good attention to detail
- Display good interpersonal and listening skills and practice two-way communication and listen to and understand others’ points of view
- Display an ability to exercise the appropriate discretion when working with confidential and sensitive matters and information
- Good team player and maintain integrity and display reliability and good attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with first line managers at a tactical level
- Reliable and able to produce a high quality of work
- Display good attention to detail and able to manage work processes
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Relevant vendor certifications
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the business
- Proficient in talent acquisition technologies including experience in e-recruitment systems
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience
Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A