Website JALI Finance
This work as a career listing is about JALI Finance in Kicukiro District, Kigali City, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
TERM: Full Time
LOCATION: Company Head Office
REPORTING TO: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
About the Company
JALI FINANCE is a financial institution that has been operating for over 5 years with a focus on motorcycle leasing. We are located at Kicukiro (SONATUBES); 5th Floor YIMA HOUSE building. Our mission is to promote impactful consumptions through credit approach. By impactful consumptions we understand environmental, job creating, and made in Africa products.
We are seeking for a suitable candidate for the post of receptionist.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Receptionist will have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving clients seeking for information on the activities of Jali Finance Ltd.
- Handling clients’ complaints about Jali Group Ltd. activities.
- Receive and record mails and parcels entering in Jali Finance Ltd.
- Keep the reception clean and organized.
- Assistance where necessary in tasks like data entry and bookkeeping.
Minimum mandatory requirements will include.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or any other related.
- Experience of at least 2 years in positions like receptionist, customer care, data entry or bookkeeping
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word or other accounting software
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Kinyarwanda and English. French is an asset.
- Be organized and able to work under pressure.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
Interested candidates can submit their resume and cover letter via email: email@example.com not later than Sunday 18 December 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted, and applications submitted after the deadline will not be received. You may visit our website (www.jalifinance.com) to know more about us.
Company: JALI Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kicukiro District, Kigali City, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A