Website B. Braun Group
This Job Listing is about B Braun Group in Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa 2022
About the job
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we’re also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. That’s our vision. Because you know the practice, have medical knowledge and see people instead of patients, we would like to work with you towards a better quality of life, independence and joy in nursing. Every day. Of course, we also see you as a whole person. That’s Sharing Expertise.
B. Braun Avitum Pty Ltd based in South Africa, require the services of a Regional Manager for the Northern Cape, North-West & Free State area.
B. Braun is a leading medical device and pharmaceutical company with 35 dialysis centres, which currently has more than 63,000 employees globally, and offices and production facilities in more than 60 countries. Its headquarters are located in Melsungen, Germany.
For more information on the South African and SADC operations, visit www.bbraun.co.za
Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee ± 4 B. Braun renal units in the Northern Cape, North-West & Free State.
- Travel to various units often to ensure B. Braun company standards are being upheld.
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained between Unit Staff and the relevant Doctors.
- Responsible for quality patient care, leadership and supervision of field nursing staff to ensure safe, effective and efficient patient care in accordance with B. Braun standards.
- Attend various meetings as and when required to ensure smooth running units.
- Management and monitoring of both acute and chronic dialysis processes.
- Provide supervisory visits to contracted hospitals and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure legislative adherence to Health and Safety.
- Supervises and conducts personnel actions such as performance appraisals, performance management, transfers and corrective and/or disciplinary procedures for employee issues.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating performance of all personnel, as well as monitoring, checking, approving and submitting all hours worked.
- Effective management of Stock and Asset Control.
- Performs all other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
- Registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse (Nephrology Course is essential). Or
- B. Tech Clinical Technologist (Nephrology) registered with HPCSA.
- 5+ years Management Experience (essential).
- Unit Management Experience (advantageous).
- Management Courses (advantageous).
- Budget Management Courses (advantageous).
- PD Experience (advantageous).
- BLS Certification (essential).
- Computer Literate (MS Excel – Intermediate to Advanced / MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Valid drivers license.
- Own reliable transport (essential).
- Must be willing to travel often.
What We Offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people’s lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Contact : B. Braun Avitum Limited | Lebogang Ngomane | 0112223000
Company: B. Braun Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A