Website ZRS Management
The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations and financial performance of multiple properties within a designated region. This individual will work closely with property managers and team members to ensure that all properties are meeting or exceeding performance targets and providing exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the operations and financial performance of assigned properties
- Setting performance goals and objectives for property managers and team members
- Providing guidance and support to property managers to help them meet or exceed performance targets
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and profitability of properties
- Conducting regular property inspections to ensure properties are well-maintained and operating efficiently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, tenants, and other stakeholders
- Handling escalated customer service issues and complaints
- Assisting with the recruitment, training, and development of property managers and team members
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in property management or a related field
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency with property management software and financial reporting tools
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. The Regional Manager will be required to travel within the designated region on a regular basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.