Website Family First Finance
This Job Listing is about Family First Finance in United States 2022
About the job
Struggling financially is a well known experience among the majority of Americans. There is a lack of honest, competent financial coaches dedicated to today’s middle class families.
Our Brokerage is determined to provide exceptional service to our clients while focusing on education. We create first-rate financial game plans for families while training our agents to be the best in the industry.
We are looking to license and train advisors to join our agency.
Based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. All of our agents are working remotely from home in nearly all 50 states
• No previous experience required
• Ability to work 100% from home
• Required licensing is paid for
• Upfront and residual commission pay
• Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
• Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
• Network and build relationships with new and existing clients
• 18 or older
• Motivated to learn and grow
• Passionate about helping others
• Willingness to obtain needed state insurance and Series 6 licenses within 60 days
• Ability to build rapport with clients and agents
• Must reside within the US
Company: Family First Finance
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A