Website Bread Financial
This Job Listing is about Bread Financial in Ohio, United States 2022
About the job
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The Customer Care Department is driven by a talented group of customer experience professionals who take great pride in building customer and brand loyalty through positive customer interactions and regulatory compliance. The Senior Account Specialist (WAH) is responsible to provide outstanding customer experience to external customers who request escalation and Customer Care associates who require assistance while adhering to all procedural and regulatory guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
Customer Experience – De-escalate a variety of inbound customer service calls to include outbound follow-up as needed. Leverage resources to deliver unwelcome information to customers regarding late fees, finance charges, and policies to remain compliant with regulatory and procedural requirements. Efficiently build a connection with customers and peers through care, empathy, listening, acknowledgment, and providing accurate information. Interact professionally, respectfully, and energetically to mutually resolve customer inquiries through negotiation and education. Demonstrate ownership and accountability without placing blame.
Build Relationships – Serve as a brand ambassador to assist the brand partner, associates, and customers. Work independently and as a part of a team. Leverage knowledge management tools daily to accurately serve customers and associates. Serve as a subject matter expert and actively engage with teammates to achieve common goals through knowledge sharing.
Communication – Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with internal and external partners. Explain complex topics in a clear and concise manner. Surface customer trends to key business leaders to find solutions to reduce future inquiries. Respond well under pressure and appreciate ambiguity as a normal business condition. Give and accept feedback as a matter of practice. Research, document interactions, and update customer records in various systems. Utilize knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook and Teams to execute daily work.
Customer Care Supervisor/Customer Care Sr. Supervisor
Distinctions (if Applicable)
Work at home
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Normal office environment, some travel may be required.
- Work from home office; Travel to care center site as needed (if applicable). Job requires sitting the majority of workday. Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends.
- Workspace Environment- A dedicated workspace that is able to simulate an office environment. The room should provide an area that separates you from others while working.
- Equipment- Bread Financial will provide you with the equipment to work from home. This equipment is able to be used for work purposes only.
- Internet/Phone- Bread Financial requires W@H associates to have internet access in order to perform the responsibilities of their role remotely. At a minimum, associates working from home are required to have Cable or Fiber Residential Broadband Internet Service at the following minimum speeds: 25Mbps Download / 5Mbps Upload. This access enables the W@H associate to connect to information and other resources within Bread Financial. Satellite, DSL, Cellular (i.e. 4G and 5G), Microwave, and other types of connectivity are not permitted for use due to their limited speeds and/or less stable connectivity. Additionally, a wired ethernet connection is required.
- Location- Although this position is considered work at home, the candidate must reside within the same state or 60 miles from their current physical Bread Financial location or hub.
High School Diploma or GED
Two or more years of call center experience
Must be available for training on 06/06/2022-07/01/2022 from 12:00PM EST-8:30PM EST and on 7/11 from 10:00AM EST- 6:30PM EST.
Six months or more handling escalated complaints in a call center environment
About Bread Financial
At Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression.
Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally-enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded Bread CashbackTM American Express’® Credit Card and Bread SavingsTM products.
Formerly Alliance Data, Bread Financial is an S&P MidCap 400 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and committed to sustainable business practices powered by its 6,000+ global associates.
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
- The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. The Company will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Company to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiting Team at TaOps@breadfinancial.com.
Disclosure of COVID-19 vaccination status will be required after acceptance of a conditional offer of employment except where prohibited by applicable law. Starting January 2022 and to the extent allowed by applicable law, the Company will require all associates who will be on-site or who will travel or interact with others in person as part of their job duties to either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo at least weekly testing. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider reasonable accommodations where required by applicable law.
Care Center Operations
Company: Bread Financial
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level · Requires working Mornings, Afternoons and 3+ more
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A