Website Holtz Agency
This work as a career listing is about Holtz Agency in Philadelphia, PA 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Welcome! The Holtz Agency is currently looking to expand operations across the US by filling our work-from-home sales positions with qualified candidates who are driven by success and want to move quickly into leadership positions.
Our representatives are responsible for responding to written requests by members of Labor Unions, Credit Unions, and various Associations for supplemental insurance benefits that have been negotiated and endorsed by their organization.
After 47 consecutive years of positive growth, we have emerged as the undisputed industry leader in providing financial services to a niche market of over 44,000 Labor Unions, Credit Unions and Associations across North America. The most notable unions we service are the police officers, firefighters, veterans, teachers, nurses, and NFL players association, among many others.
We are the largest division of Globe Life, a Fortune 500 Company traded publicly on the NYSE under the symbol GL. We have received an A+ Superior rating for financial stability by AM Best, the country’s oldest independent financial ratings company. We are also Better Business Bureau accredited, boasting an A+ rating there as well.
We have been voted as a “Top Place To Work” by the Cincinnati Enquirer numerous years and have been featured in publications such as the Business Insider, thanks to our exciting and rewarding “People First” Culture.
Representatives at the Holtz Agency enjoy several benefits that are unique to the financial services industry, like:
- Company-provided warm leads
- An unbeatable script that’s great at preventing objections and helps collect 3-10 referrals per meeting.
- Work from the safety and comfort of your own home
- Medical reimbursement
- Industry-leading compensation, plus bonuses
- Lifetime renewal (residual) income
- No high-pressure sales
- Industry-leading training program
- Weekly pay
- Stock purchase program
What we look for in a candidate:
- Great attitude
- Access to a laptop/computer with a webcam & strong internet connection
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, coachable, hard working, team player
- Able to pass a background check
- Leadership experience or the desire to gain leadership experience
- Sales experience is a plus
Company: Holtz Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A