Website MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED
This Job Listing is about MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Closing Date 2022/04/26
Reference Number MOT220412-5
Job Title Renault New Vehicle Sales Executive – Nissan Tygervalley
Branch/Department Nissan Tygervalley
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Tygervalley
Location – Province/Area Western Cape
Location – Country South Africa
This position will be suited to an experienced person who has the ability to attract clients; provide excellent customer service and maintain high levels of sales on an ongoing basis.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for selling motor vehicles for personal and commercial use. Their duties include meeting with customers to discuss their needs, promoting sales offers at their dealership, and participating in test drives with interested customers. Sales executives are responsible for making customers feel welcome and supported through the car-purchasing process.
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
Applicants are welcome to apply internally directly to the below link by no later than 26/04/2022. https://motus.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse.aspx
Should your application be short-listed, you will be contacted for an interview and/ or a psychometric assessment. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview by 28/04/2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Specifications for these positions will be discussed if a candidate is invited for an interview.
The responsibilities of a Sales Executive include the following tasks:
- Greet customers arriving at the dealership
- Showcase the dealership’s vehicles and explain their features and warranties to customers
- Answer customer questions about cars, and the purchase process
- Accompany customers on test drives, collecting licenses and documentation beforehand per best practices
- Negotiate car prices and trade-in values for customers’ vehicles
- Coordinate with the finance department to determine each customer’s financing and ownership options
- Contact past customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Previous Vehicle Sales Experience and Internet Sales Experience
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
Company: MOTUS HOLDINGS LIMITED
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A