Website Leisure Care
This work as a career listing is about Leisure Care in Athens Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
More than ever, employees are rethinking what work should look like, and we’re guessing if you’re here, you are too! Why not join a company that’s been questioning the status quo for nearly 50 years? Since our beginnings at Leisure Care, ‘we move.’ And if you are you driven by passion, integrity, and a desire to positively impact others, then we want you to move right along with us. By taking the care of our residents seriously, (and ourselves not so seriously!) we are revolutionizing the senior living industry, delivering hospitality-based care with a healthy dose of Five-Star Fun. We are inspiring new and creative ways of doing business and serving our residents and their families. Speaking of family, yours is critical to your happiness. Since it’s important to you, it’s equally important to us. By putting family first, making the world a better place second and work third in that order, we bet our values align with yours. Period. And with the best benefits in the biz, employees have an opportunity to build their dream job, know they are making a profound difference in the lives of our residents – and have a lot of fun doing it! Now get after it… your new career is calling! We are now seeking a Resident Assistant to join our team! This is a full-time position, every Tuesday-Saturday from 3-11:30pm. This is a broad-scoped caregiver position. The Resident Assistant has full responsibility for direct resident care. This includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including personal care, medication assistance, helping residents participate in their daily activity program and some laundry and housekeeping tasks.
- Assists resident with all personal care skills (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting).
- Medication assistance (training provided).
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident’s condition in every interaction.
- Records and follows up with changes in resident’s condition in a timely manner.
- Records omission of services in the resident service plan and follows up as appropriate according to company policy.We seek a candidate with one year demonstrated experience in a caregiving role. Current CNA or Home Health Aide preferred.
- Benefits and Beyond!* Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, year-round company-sponsored activities and more! / Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. //This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training./ All staff hired at a Leisure Care managed community must provide acceptable evidence of vaccination or become vaccinated for COVID-19 immediately upon hire as a condition of employment. Leisure Care managed communities comply with provisions established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including those related to COVID-19 vaccinations and the interactive process.
Company: Leisure Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A