Website Harbor Freight Tools
This Job Listing is about Harbor Freight Tools in Lowell, MA 2022
About the job
Our Associates (part-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience.
Why You’ll Love It
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas & Easter
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing company
- Full-time opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
- Ability to work nights weekends and holidays as needed.
Company: Harbor Freight Tools
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level · Requires working Overnights, Weekends and 1+ more
Job Location: Lowell, MA
Application Deadline: N/A