This Job Listing is about TotalEnergies in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Description Du Poste
As a Retail Support Analyst , you will be responsible for the following activities :
To manage all aspects of Retail Service Station Information Systems (SIS) within Total South Africa and its subsidiaries.
- Service Station Systems Development (Including Programmes and Loyalty)
- To support and enhance our existing payment methods technologies to maximize the competitive advantage Total SA has a result of these technologies (e.g. enhancement of prepaid card in all the areas where Total SA operates).
- To conceptualize and develop new methods of payment and other value enhancing technologies having regard to the technological constraints in South Africa and NBE.
- To be the center of expertise in matters relating to innovative technologies and solutions around ESO BOS, ESO HOS and payment methods and support all evaluations and developments of new technologies
- Responsible for developing and introducing new digital technologies to drive simplification and improve competitiveness of the business.
- Manage electronic communications interface with banks, as well as all associated reporting.
- To manage external support service providers on a daily basis, ensuring that SLA’s are met and that calls logged are tracked for root cause analysis
- To liaise directly with Group and the software suppliers (Namos and Blue Yonder / JDA) for problem resolving and evolution / corrective tickets
- To control and monitor SIS boot stock to ensure that TSA and NBE do not run out of equipment at a time when equipment is at End of Life and hard to come by with long lead times (import)
To add to the workload there are many planned and unplanned priority projects under the responsibility of this team for 2021:
- DOMS FCC upgrade – Total Africa and the OASiS team advised TSA to upgrade the existing FCC’s to DOMS 539’s (released 2016) to comply with IT security rules by 2022
- BOS Windows10 version 1909 upgrade – there is a new Group IT security requirement to upgrade from Windows10 version 1803 to Windows10 version 1909 release. This is because of Microsoft support for Windows10 version 1803 coming to an end
- FNB payment terminals upgrade
- ESO upgrade – Upgrade of existing BOS version to ESO 2020.3 as part of preparing for OASiS
OASiS survival – ongoing management of boot stock, and root cause analysis on calls being logged; support contractors management
Contexte et Environnement
Support for +- 430 Integrated service station in a Stock on Consignment environment. Pressure to bill sites daily for fuel and to ensure system is functional to enable wet stock management. In an environment where equipment is aging and replacement equipment is hard to find, its imperative that boot stock is managed carefully, and support providers are managed according to their contractual obligations.
As a Retail Support Analyst , ideally you will possess the following :
- IS or Project Management Degree. Certification or Diploma. MAP an advantage
- 7 – 9 years working experience.
- Special knowledge in System Architecture and Database Design.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Competent in leadership, analysis and communication
- Knowledge and application of TSA’s code of conduct / Ethics and TSA Policies and Procedures
Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, Maintenance, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Région, département, localité
Fixed term position
Durée du contrat
Unité de temps
Niveau d’expérience requis
Minimum 6 years
Marketing & Services
A propos de nous/Profil de l’entreprise
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A