Website Sweet Inn
This work as a career listing is about Sweet Inn in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Support revenue optimization through analysis of pricing grids, marketing activities, guest behaviors, market trends, calendar optimization, new markets, competitors, and more.
Education & Experience
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on Revenue Management experience or business analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism, or Economic Studies
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel
- BigQuery, Power BI, Python, etc. proficiency – advantage
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Great analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Capable of prioritizing revenue-generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
- The mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination, and commitment.
Company: Sweet Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A