This Job Listing is about RetailNext in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
RetailNext is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. This high-impact role will work with cross-functional teams to provide reporting insights on key business metrics while ensuring data integrity within Salesforce.com and other financial analysis and business systems tools. The Revenue Operations Analyst will look for opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies and tactics to streamline the customer journey, and potential sales process optimizations and improvements.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Identify, package, and position collateral & sales methodology that provides clear and actionable steps for executing insight-based sales.
- Provide ongoing technical support to end-users of Salesforce and related applications; Work collaboratively to create process documentation and assist in the training of end-users.
- Evaluate and improve data quality, completeness, compliance, and cleanliness in Salesforce and other systems.
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and centralized reporting.
- Provide regular reporting on revenue metrics, margin, and account activity leveraging dashboards and high-accuracy revenue forecasts.
- Lead efforts for compensation planning, goal creation, and incentive strategies.
- Responsible for calculating and managing the Sales commissions platform.
- Responsible for enhancements and Data quality within PowerBi.
- Assist with sales process development and enhancement.
- Support business teams in training and education needs on operational policies.
- Create and maintain documentation of Salesforce processes to utilize as a company resource.
- Use Salesforce to drive sales and simplify the go-to-market coordination for renewal and expansion opportunities.
Qualifications/Who You Are:
- 3 years of relevant experience minimum,
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present in a clear and engaging manner
- Energetic, dedicated, and self-driven
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders
- Ability to track metrics and KPIs, analyze them, and transform them into actionable strategies
- Ability to solve problems in a thoughtful manner and in a way that supports the business needs and objective but with an empathy for the sales perspective
Ideal candidates also may have. . .
- Experience with Revenue Operations or Sales Operations
- Willingness to work occasional nights when business needs require.
- Have experience with Salesforce, Captivateiq, NetSuite, PowerBI, Groove, and Marketing Automation software
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A