Website Qatar Airways
Airlines and Aviation
- Plan operational resources to be utilized in day-to-day operations and monitor the same.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and the work environment is safe and secured.
- Create reports by identifying resource allocation based on operational requirements and forecasts for utilization, to ensure availability of resources prior commencement of activity in a timely manner.
- Be a part of manpower and resource management meetings to plan and arrange all operational and functional requirements in handling cargo.
- Coordinate and ensure that all administrative issues and concerns are sorted out.
- Understand, analyze and interpret information based on operational reports and formats in a professional manner.
- Able to use TPM to allocate and identify manpower requirements, per section to maximize the manpower handling and eliminate over-costing incurred by over-time.
- Control the documents, reports, other related files an deliver the standardized reports and communications.
- Develop manpower duty rosters and allocate equipment to operational groups efficiently based on operational necessities.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in resource planning and quality / labor compliance audits.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel at advanced level, Cargo System application.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined tight timescales and budget, while adhering to correct priorities and time management principles.
- Solution-oriented and effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Command of English language.
- Setting goals and ability to put up action plans independently in achieving set goals.