This Job Listing is about M in Rogers, AR 2022
About the job
Sales Analyst- Walmart
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman, 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
The person hired for the position of Sales Analyst will join 3M’s Consumer Business Group on the Walmart team. This person will work with existing data sets to help the account management team derive insights and develop strategies that grow the business across many exciting 3M brands including Filtrete™.
Here, You Will Make An Impact By
- Improve business results by identifying problems, finding opportunities, and developing solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales, Category Management, Replenishment and external partners.
- Integrate information from disparate sources of data and identify key insights and opportunities.
- Drive analytical, fact-based consulting around key sales initiatives.
- Manage the timely/accurate communication of business reports to the key account and across 3M.
- Draw conclusions from data and summarize into clear recommendations to drive growth.
- Prepare executive level recommendations and reports using Walmart’s Retail Link system.
- Identify ways to improve current processes across the team.
Your Skills And Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) combined years of experience with data analysis, summarizing results, and/or delivering recommendations
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- CPG and retail industry experience
- Experience in retail Modular Planning, Line Review Analysis and Promotional Analysis
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data from syndicated sources such as IRI/Nielsen POS data, IRI/Nielsen Panel Data, NPD, Spectra
- Skills include project management and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Critical thinking skills with an attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office including pivot tables, formulas, v-lookups, formatting and data manipulation
- Effective interpersonal, listening and organization skills; ability to plan and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrates curiosity, resourcefulness, creativity, initiative and cooperation
- Prior Experience in front of customers
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Location: Rogers, AR
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Pay & Benefits Overview: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/careers-us/working-at-3m/benefits/
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Rogers, AR
Application Deadline: N/A