Website Personal Capital
This Job Listing is about Personal Capital in United States 2022
About the job
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
- Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
- Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
- Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
- Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
- Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements.
- Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
Please note that this role is being posted by Personal Capital, an Empower company. Personal Capital roles are cross-posted to the Empower web site and are also available at https://www.personalcapital.com/company/jobs. For more information about Personal Capital, please visit www.personalcapital.com
What We Offer You
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
Company: Personal Capital
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A