Website LEADSCALE SERVICES
This work as a career listing is about LEADSCALE SERVICES in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Job Title: Sales Executive
Team: Leadscale Services Limited (part of the Leadscale Limited group of companies)
Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Location: Hybrid (Remote (WFH) and Angel, London)
Salary: £35-50k p.a + 30% OTE (basic salary is dependent on knowledge and experience)
Leadscale Services plan and activate multi-channel lead and demand generation programs, leveraging our proprietary technology to deliver highly efficient campaigns for major brands such as Adobe, BMW, DocuSign and Ford.
We are a principled and technology-enabled marketing services firm, helping our advertisers leverage the moments that matter and find the ‘gold dust’ in their marketing relationships.
About the Role
Leadscale Services are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who wants to accelerate their sales career. You will be working to drive ‘new business’ sales, help us win relationships and support our ambitious growth plans.
You will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. The ideal candidate will also enjoy working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, founded on principles of transparency, output quality, and compliance with global industry standards.
This is a hybrid role and you will need to balance working from home and working in our Angel, London hub office as required. The team meet for regular co-working days.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Sourcing new business to achieve targets specified by the Company.
- Effectively prospecting in order to identify the potential needs of a client, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will help drive the sale. This will include:
- Outbound prospecting by reaching out to prospective clients via multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn etc.)
- Inbound lead follow-up by responding to queries generated through our websites, events, social media etc.
- Adopting a consultative approach to qualify opportunities and leads.
- Researching our existing clients and working with our team to look for up-sale and cross-sale opportunities.
- Tracking and reporting activity within Pipedrive and providing visibility to senior management.
- Attending appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
- Understanding our product terminology and offering.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of sales within affiliate or performance marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- A good understanding of how performance marketing fits within the context of the wider online marketing mix.
- The ability to focus on your performance and deliver results.
- The motivation and ability to add value to internal/external customers by understanding, meeting, and exceeding their needs.
- Demonstrable ability in client relationship building with strong networking skills.
- A good colleague and networker. You are friendly and respectful with the desire and ability to co-operate and build relationships with others (including colleagues, clients, and partners)
- A responsible professional. You are organised and able to effectively manage your own time.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Word.
- The desire to learn and share knowledge.
- You should have the right to work in the UK at the commencement of employment. Sponsorship is not offered for this role.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
- Sales incentive scheme giving you the opportunity to earn 30% of salary as OTE
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with an additional day’s holiday earned for every completed year of service to a maximum of five.
- The eligibility to join our company health insurance scheme with Vitality after you’ve passed your probationary period.
- A workplace pension scheme with Aviva.
- A friendly, close-knit and ambitious team culture.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing group of companies in a competitive arena.
Are you interested in applying for the role?
Please send us your CV. We would love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact those applicants who are being most actively considered for a position.
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks of your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application. We will retain your CV on file for a period of 12 months from your application date.
The Leadscale Limited group of companies is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal opportunities and oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to a culture that fosters respect and understanding.
Company: LEADSCALE SERVICES
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A