This Job Listing is about ecruit in South Africa 2022
About the job
Business Development Manager – Fully remote role
$To attract the best
Do you have a minimum of 3 years commercial or sales experience in the B2B sector? Are you highly driven, and keen to advance your career quickly?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
Your role as a sales representative is to help us build our US business. The role will see you working with fast growing companies to help them cut 90% from their recruitment costs through effective advertising.
Reporting into the sales director, the Sales representative will be handling incoming leads and calls from HR and Hiring manager, explaining how ecruit can help them and converting them into customers. From here, you will have full account management responsibility so that you can engage and grow your own customer base.
The key to success is to care deeply about the success of your customers campaigns, and to blend a strong entrepreneurial / commercial spirit, with the ability to nurture and grow existing relationships.
ecruit is revolutionising the recruitment advertising industry.
We help our clients build world class teams, WITHOUT having to pay recruitment agency fees. And we have worked with some of the most exciting businesses in the UK and US, including Skyscanner, Netflix, Lulu Guinness and Purple Bricks to name a few.
We are growing fast too – double digital month on month, to be precise. Following our successful expansion into the USA, we are looking for an entrepreneurial International Campaign manager to accelerate growth of our international business.
If you are looking to join a business that cares deeply about its people, and offers real opportunity to develop your career quickly, then read on!
Some Key Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
· Leading video and telephone demonstrations; qualifying customer needs and then proposing the best solutions
· Selling the suite of three ecruit products; advertising, headhunting and ATS to hit monthly revenue targets inline with the 2022 commercial strategy
· Identifying opportunities to cross sell and upsell the ecruit product portfolio
Customer success and client management;
· Working with our customer success team to ensure clients are onboarded and that their solutions are successful
· Providing great customer service, ensuring that your clients campaigns are working effectively and fixing those that need help
· Turning new business into repeat business; nurturing and growing your customer base
You will be someone that is great to be around, with a positive outlook that will contribute to the ecruit spirit.
You will be prepared to work in a different time zone, starting at 1pm and finishing at 9pm.
An entrepreneurial mindset will is important – you will proactively seek out opportunities to grow your business. You will enjoy celebrating successes as a team, but also being resilient and upbeat when things don’t go to plan.
We operate with high levels of integrity and trust, you will enjoy working in an adult environment where the pace is fast but the work rewarding.
We’re expecting to see:
· Solid experience in recruitment or advertising sales
· Track record of hitting and exceeding targets
· Happy to work fully remotely, but get together with the team at least once a quarter
· Excellent commission scheme to attract the best
· 4pm Friday finishes
· Company pension scheme
· Very supporting work environment, focused on professional development
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A