Website Johnson & Johnson
This Job Listing is about Johnson Johnson in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa.
Johnson & Johnson Ethicon is recruiting for a(n) Experience Sales Representative, located in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Overall Purpose Of This Job
To increase the sales of Ethicon products in a concise, effective manner in accordance with company policy and strategies. Your outstanding talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience, express your passion, and touch the world.
The Responsibilities & The Impact YOU Will Have
- Achievement of territory sales forecast.
- To grow our sales faster than our competitors and to gain market share.
- Developing balanced and long term relationships with our customers.
- Maintain and continuously improve a sustainable compliance program (i.e. HCC/HCBI/Anti-Corruption/Privacy/HR-/Work instruction- & Quality policies).
- Establish specific sales objectives/plans per account aligned with national sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure efficient product knowledge in order to advise customers and detail products appropriately (achieve a minimum of 90% on all training tests).
- Maintain all equipment / company assets / records in good working order and ensure accurate record keeping of same e.g. laptop, cell phone, equipment / generators etc.
- Be presentable and cultivate a positive image of Johnson & Johnson Medical at all times.
- Collaborating with all internal collaborators to improve selling and planning skills.
- Willingness to travel when needed to other regions.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Relevant BA/BS degree required.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 4 – 5 years previous sales experience with a medical background with achievement of sales targets
- Working knowledge of the private/government sector for medical devices
- Working knowledge of Theatre protocol pre- requisite
- Effective communicator with experience in communicating sophisticated marketing, clinical and non clinical issues to Senior management and collaborators
- Experience in working with and communicating marketing and product issues to Management
- A self starter who is agile at making things happens
- Collaborative attitude across organization
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
When appointing potential candidates in South Africa, the Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Legislation will be considered
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Medical (Pty) Ltd (8445)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A