Website Ferguson Enterprises
This Job Listing is about Ferguson Enterprises in Kyle, TX 2022
About the job
Looking to start your sales career with one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing wholesale distribution organizations? If you want to be a part of a program where the new hires are developed to deliver their best while enjoying the culture of autonomy, recognition, and rewards for achievement, come and join our ‘Sales Support Representative Program’.
Ferguson is looking to hire motivated Sales Support Representatives who have the desire to build a long-term career with the organization.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Assists in multiple behind-the-scenes sales functions such as answering sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions, and helping customers by recommending the best products and solutions to support their needs
- Presents job quotes and provides accurate pricing and inventory information to customers
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM) system and phone system effectively
- Works together with Sales associates to provide outstanding customer service for both existing and prospective customers
What you need to succeed?
- A desire to learn with a drive to succeed
- Passion for collaboration and desire to assist customers across the team
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships while balancing business and customer needs
- Drive to act and respond quickly to customer needs and make decisions in a timely manner
- General digital literacy including Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience would be a plus
Why Choose Ferguson?
Professional And Personal Growth
By applying for a career with Ferguson, you have the opportunity to join our award-winning business that is recognized for the value placed on our associates at every level of the organization. Below are some of what we have to offer you:
- Structured and robust 8-week training program through a series of 1-on-1 and on-the-job training opportunities including hands-on experience in the warehouse and at the counter.
- Opportunity to learn and grow – We believe in promoting from within (a testimony to this is the fact that the average tenure of a Ferguson associate is 8.7 years, which is double the national average for U.S. corporate associates!)
- Ferguson provides meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings.
- Ferguson’s competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and paternal), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
Company: Ferguson Enterprises
Vacancy Type: $41,000/yr – $51,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kyle, TX
Application Deadline: N/A