Website Fleet Farm
This Job Listing is about Fleet Farm in Carver, MN 2022
About the job
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience in their assigned area.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class service.
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in stock.
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product filling.
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand requires.
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is preferred.
Company: Fleet Farm
Vacancy Type: $28,000/yr – $45,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Carver, MN
Application Deadline: N/A