This Job Listing is about LeadIQ in EMEA 2022
About the job
LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data, and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
As a Salesforce Lead, you will work on the technical design and implementation of Salesforce applications for LeadIQ and will be responsible for the successful delivery of these. You will work on user-facing, high-traffic applications used by teams at both small and large organizations.
You’ll work in an engineering-focused office with other bright individuals from all over the world, at a startup that has left its early stages and is now growing into an established player.
REST/SOAP, APEX, VF page, Triggers, GitLab/GitHub, Lightning Web Components (LWC), GraphQL
- Lead technical decisions within the Salesforce application and help the team translate them into deliverables through hands-on participation
- Experienced and highly skilled at communicating with Product and able to translate product and business requirements into shippable items
- Aware of and able to enforce security, quality, and best practices standards throughout the development cycle
- Keen on understanding our customers’ pain points and acting as their trusted technical advisor
- Experienced in working in an Agile methodology and capable of providing iterative solutions to a number of complex challenges
- 5+ years of hands-on experience within the Salesforce ecosystem using APEX, VF Page, Lightning Web Components, Aura, Triggers
- Should have at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce applications architecture decision making
- General software development knowledge and best practices relevant for each stage of the development lifecycle
- Experience with building and shipping Salesforce products in an Agile environment
- Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, goal-driven, and with keen attention to detail
Nice to Have’s
- Experience with integrating with different systems using REST and/or GraphQL
- Experience developing Salesforce managed packages
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A