This work as a career listing is about Binance in Vientiane, Laos 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join our expanding Card team. The Card team looks after Binance Card – a debit card that enables real-time conversion of cryptocurrency to fiat currency, with high volume and billions of transactions to date. This is a unique opportunity to build a great fintech platform at an early stage while having access to state-of-the-art technologies and working with smart, open colleagues.
- Development and implementation of financial products including card issuance, card management, transaction, reconciliation, finance and promotion
- Build large scale software system, which can impact daily life of millions of customers
- Communicate effectively with product managers, designing and implementing product features to support the Binance card business
- Participate in or be responsible for the design, review and implementation of technical solutions of the teamPerformance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring
- Write high-quality, clean, and maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in core java, and familiar with spring frameworkProficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL DB
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles
- Good cross-team communication skills
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vientiane, Laos
Application Deadline: N/A