Website Old Mutual South Africa
This Job Listing is about Old Mutual South Africa in Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role utilises expert knowledge in the specific fields of administration / product / process to resolve technical and complex problems, usually in support of administrative queries/issues. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- This role functions as a subject matter expert in a specific field of
administration / product / process.
- Often acts as a point of escalation for matters with higher level of
complexity than those handled by Administration Specialists.
- Often acts as a consultant w.r.t decision making of operational and or
tactical importance (typically deliverables are part of level three plans).
- Could act as an expert resource on major projects or could be accountable
for the delivery of projects within the division or BU.
- May act as a coach for Specialist staff.
- Often consulted for system enhancements.
- Could be accountable for major administration processes and the project
management thereof (usually with an extended timeline in excess of a
- May be required to control a small number of staff (1-2).
- Strong support role to the BU Exec.
Key Responsibilities may include the following amongst others:
- Advises on system enhancements and testing.
- Coaches specialist staff (if required).
- Could act as an expert resource on major projects.
- Functions as a subject matter expert in a specific field of administration / product / process.
- Often acts as a consultant w.r.t decision making of operational and or tactical importance.
- Often acts as a point of escalation for matters with higher level of complexity than those handled by Administration Specialists.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Adheres to service and quality standards
- Performs quality checks on own work.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Daily Cash reconciliations
- Daily settlements
- Us Relief at Source registrations
- Workflow coordination
- Manco account openings and movements
- Forex and Offshore transfers
- Portfolio transfers
- Corporate Actions
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- 10 years relevant and related experience in the operations in an investment management environment
18 April 2022
Old Mutual Limited has adopted a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by 1 April 2022. All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination certificates or cards as part of the recruitment process.
If you have an objection to taking the Covid-19 vaccination, you will be required to produce a negative PCR test (at your own cost) on a weekly basis as an alternative to vaccination. Prospective employees must inform the recruiter of their election prior to start date.
Please refer to the Old Mutual policy for further detail. Old Mutual reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Company: Old Mutual South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A