Website City of Cape Town
This Job Listing is about City of Cape Town in City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with
the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets,
preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R870 029 PER ANNUM
- National diploma supported by industry specificelated qualification and relevant experience
- Applicants with higher tertiary qualifications (e.g. B degree) will be given preference
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience.
Key performance areas:
- Apply a substantial body of professional knowledge of database administration, installation and maintenance
- Develop and implement a full range of database management solutions within the framework of the City’s IT architecture, policies and practices
- Deal with a variety of professional issues relating to databases and database administration, performance tuning, database indexing
Make recommendations and facilitate the development and implementation of long- and short-term objectives for data and database management.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 22 April 2022
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Company: City of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A