Website NatWest Group
This work as a career listing is about NatWest Group in Chennai,TamilNadu,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Service Analyst
- As a Service Analyst, you’ll be at the heart of helping to transform the bank, connecting with our customers, delivering continuously and learning and living our principles
- You’ll provide excellent service to our customers through the delivery of one or more service management disciplines, such as incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, availability or configuration management
- The pace of change and associated training and development opportunities will create an engaging and supportive environment for you and help develop a broad range of transferable skills
- This role is available at analyst level
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll monitor and undertake technical support for relevant platforms, activities and processes, as well as supporting the central points of customer contact and first or second level support using the incident management, change management and request fulfilment processes.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing efficient and effective support of IT systems
- Supporting with the ownership of the service in the areas of specialist knowledge, keeping the customer at the forefront
- Acting with pace when recovering service, and with thoroughness when considering risk to service
- Helping to maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of service in the areas of technical knowledge
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with a strong customer focus in their work, as well as a background in technical support. You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail, as well as an understanding of operational processes, services and systems in a banking context or something similar. A broad understanding of our business and its customers would also be an advantage.
On top of this, you’ll bring:
- Technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains
- Knowledge of one or more service management disciplines
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment
- Knowledge and experience of operational principles
Apply for this job
Company: NatWest Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai,TamilNadu,India
Application Deadline: N/A