Website NTT Ltd
This work as a career listing is about NTT Ltd in Gurgaon,Haryana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
Customer Service Support: Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives via telephone, email, text, chat or through other social media platforms, to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges. Updates databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory. Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules. Ensure service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms. May schedule field service repair calls. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
Working at NTT
The individual, under the guidance of the Service Delivery Asset and Procurement Team Lead provides a complete Asset and Procurement Management administration service and supports the activities relating to Asset and Procurement Management.
Their primary function is to assist with stock planning, order administration and distribution, basic system support, filing and general administrative functions. These activities will include, but is not limited to:
- Stock planning – The Service Delivery Asset & Sparing Support Administrator assists with stock planning for the relevant Business Unit at a country level. They assist with the achievement of pricing and profitability by ensuring the maximum discounts on stock orders.
- Order administration – These individuals are responsible for raising manual requisitions for ordering and ensure the necessary approvals for orders. They review the relevant management/movement reports and ensure that the relevant maintenance stock is ordered in line with the information contained in these reports
- Order distribution – They manage the distribution of landed orders and provide Group Integrated Distribution GID with order information to assist with the distribution of stock.
- System support – For basic system support, they update and maintain the related Service Delivery Asset and Procurement Management database and systems, ensuring complete data accuracy. They assist in keeping information on all relevant Service Delivery Asset and Procurement Management systems up to date. This individual maintains a good understanding of the relevant Service Delivery Asset and Procurement Management systems and portals.
- General administration – The Service Delivery Asset & Sparing Support Administrator assists with the compilation and distribution of the relevant reports, maintains spares records and ensures its accuracy. They are responsible for all administrative duties required by the Service Delivery Asset and Procurement management team.
The individual displays strong orientation towards ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery. They assist with stock related queries and when required, escalate these to the Senior Service Delivery Procurement Administrator or Service Delivery Procurement Administrator.
The Service Delivery Asset & Sparing Support Administrator provides efficient administrative support with limited guidance. They are reliable and are able to produce a high quality of work. They have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They display good attention to detail and are able to manage work processes and display strong orientation towards ensuring client satisfaction and service delivery. They are proactive individuals who possess good planning and organising ability.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Have substantial understanding of the job
- Uses skills and knowledge to complete a wide range of tasks
- Work is moderately difficult
- Need to use judgement to solve issues or make recommendations
- Receives very little daily instruction
- Only gets general instructions on new work
- Typically requires demonstrable level of related experience.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Company: NTT Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon,Haryana,India
Application Deadline: N/A