This Job Listing is about Unilever in Kabirwala, Punjab, Pakistan 2022
About the job
Job Title: AM SHE (Safety Health & Environment)
Work Location: Khanewal Tea Factory
Job Type: Fulltime
Travel required: limited travel
Unilever is proud of its tea business, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. Recently, Unilever decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential and renamed it to ekaterra to facilitate its separation to a standalone entity. eka stands for unity and one purpose while terra stands for earth and nature. As ekaterra we are united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
Unilever is reviewing several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, a disposal or through partnership models. Unilever will retain the tea businesses in India, Nepal and Indonesia, and the partnership interests in the ready-to-drink Tea joint ventures.
Present in more than 100 countries, ekaterra generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019. With 13 production factories in 4 continents and tea growing estates in 3 countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business offering a world of wellbeing with the regenerative power of plants to hundreds of millions of consumers. As a standalone entity, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater growth and value.
Combining the strength and scale of its global iconic brands with speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a ‘corporate start-up’ mindset that’s opening up new opportunities to flourish every day – both for its business and its people.
At ekaterra, we work alongside people who put consumer love at the heart of every decision. Diverse minds who celebrate new ideas, share our values and the commitment we have for the wellbeing of all. In return, we create an environment that gives our people space and freedom, where they can grow as leaders. A connected community where ideas can thrive. Where you explore new challenges. Learning all you need to master your field, and even more about yourself.
Be part of this amazing blend. Join our collective and help us grow a better world of wellbeing and a better you.
The Qualities We Look For In You
ekaterra is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our blend we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders and making space to grow an owner’s mentality and like nature we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and (work)levels. We have a ‘corporate start-up’ approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing and a
- To understand that being a member of the management team of the Company, the essential nature of the duties is to aid and to promote the management / administrative process. Should lead by example and know the codes of business principles the details of the present job at any time still the main capacity is to carry out managerial/administrative assignments and these will remain unchanged.
- To ensure compliance to the company policies regarding all safety, environment and occupational health management requirements are maintained product safety, plant safety, Human Safety and environment safety.
- Maintaining discipline as per company regulation through reward and recognition and discipline matrix.
- To ensure that SHE records are properly maintained.
- To provide training and development program for the employees and cont.
- To ensure timely preparation of all SHE performance reporting.
- To ensure internal audit / planned inspections within time.
- Continue 5 hazards drive and its elimination.
- Incident / accident investigations and preparation of reports.
- To report monthly data on SPR & EPR portals
- To lead SHEPAR assessments of SITE
- To lead waste contractor audit & advise management on compliance
- To update / communicate site team about SHE standards
- To coordinate local USHEC meetings & corporate SHE standards meeting
- Effective management of site team SHE resources & enhance capability
- To develop SHE audit / inspection checklists & lead Measurement and Monitoring Planned audits
- To ensure compliance to Emergency Preparedness & Response plans
- To act as local security officer
- To conduct analysis of site SHE data & highlight areas of improvement
- To do any other job assigned by WM.
Fields of Responsibility:
Formulating the local policies, which fulfill requirements of Unilever policies and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
Coordination with all employees / contractors regarding SHE improvement and Implementation of SHE policies.
Advisory role to the factory management on site performance and areas of focus based on analysis as well as legal and corporate requirement.
Safety training. SHE complaints, reporting and investigation.
Activities to ensure “Zero Injury Site” through risk assessment Adherence to procedure and controls.
Main Executive Tasks
ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certification.
SHEACO Safety award.
Solid waste / energy and water reduction Effluent, smoke within NEQS limit. Unilever FWS audits To improve behavioural safety.
Compliance of Contractors SHE management system.
Reward and Recognition for employees on best SHE activities.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Kabirwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A