This Job Listing is about GSK in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Site Name: South Africa – Western Cape – Cape Town
Posted Date: Apr 13 2022
Exciting Opportunity for a Site Administration & Communication Lead in GSK!
As a Site Administration & Communication Lead, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate meetings, invites, and venues
- Maintaining of email distribution lists (CapSLT_Admin)
- Managing site visits from within and outside GSK and customer integration programs.
- Arranging and coordinating above site visits as and when necessary
- Arranging travel, visa letters, transfers, and accommodation for Regional and Global visitors
- Arranging for travel, car hire, transfers, visa letters and accommodation for all site employees as and when required
- Managing the Site Director’s calendar and meetings
- Assisting communication specialist and SLT with site activities and Projects as and when required
- Raising, maintaining, and converting to PO’s JDE orders as and when required
- Managing site calendar / share site ensuring all GMS Management presentations are stored on the team site for future reference
- Leave management- drawing up Leave schedules yearly and monitoring to ensure adherence and provide reports monthly
- Co-ordination and /or planning of functions i.e., international meetings, workshops, training etc.
- Work in collaboration with other administrative teams across the GSK business and remain a central point of contact for administration issues
- Maintaining and Zoning of 5S across the office area
- Assistance with reception duties such as booking of transport for employees Provide administrative support within meetings. Co-ordinate /organize and attend meetings, ensuring their smooth running by drafting agenda, taking, and issuing minutes, status of actions when requested to do so
- Ensure through teamwork that sufficient and appropriate administrative coverage is always in place on site and in line with the operation schedule. This includes monitoring and working with the Site Director in planning for absence due to sickness, holiday etc.
- Develop and assist with change management strategy based on situational awareness of the details of the change and groups impacted by the change
- Coordinate site hygiene activities & supervise canteen service and address any potential issues real time
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expansive Microsoft office knowledge
- Complete understanding and adherence to ABAC requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open and Effective Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Desire and ambition to improve systems and process
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially dealing with top Executives, GM’s, other CEO’s, Directors, and other senior Managers
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when dealing with highly confidential information
- High standard work ethic (integrity and trustworthy)
- Strong team player
- Sense of urgency
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your
authentic self belongs and thrives.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A