Website Kpa engineering limited
This work as a career listing is about Kpa engineering limited in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
KPa Engineering Limited is a subsidiary of a Hong Kong listed company specializing in structural steel works, noise barrier, roof cladding, wall cladding, skylight and curtain wall. Ranging from consulting, drafting, design engineering to supplying and installing, we offer first-class project management services to developers, contractors and private clients from residential, commercial, industrial, educational and infrastructural sectors. In order to cope with our rapid growth, we invite high calibre candidates with the following qualifications to join our project team:-
- Monitoring site work progress
- Supervising of quality of works
- Attend regular site meetings and organize work
- Responsible for the coordination with subcontractors and labour on all matters of Site inspection and progress monitoring
- Take part in the day-to-day site activities and construction management including planning & scheduling of works to ensure smooth and efficient operations of our construction projects
- Diploma / Cert. holder in Civil / Structural Engineering / Building Study
- 2 to 3 years related experience
- ACAD knowledge are preferable
- Holder with TCP T1 qualification is an advantage
- Holder of Safety Green Card is required
- Immediate available is preferred
- Could full time work in China is preference
We offer a competitive remuneration package and challenging career to the right candidate. Interest parties, please apply with full resume indicating position applied, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” or by mail to 27/F, The Octagon, 6 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, H. K.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered DIRECTLY to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Company: Kpa engineering limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A