This work as a career listing is about Wipro in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
- Experience with architecting, designing and developing Big-Data processing pipelines
- Interest and passion in Big Data technologies and appreciates the value that can be derived from data
- Snowflake database and AWS glue experience
- Understanding of the Trading functional knowledge in order to build correct Data Domain Model which can be leveraged to build different Analytical Models.
- Ingestion of the correct domain from the Source Application (Trading & Supply Application) to Data Lake to build Trade Data Foundation
- Help build the Master Data Management architecture as understands the base entity which require harmonization
- Build common trade & supply chain data schema such that it can be leveraged for all different ingestion from all different Trading Application/(s) in the Data Lake
- Proficiency in Spark/Impala/Hive/Kudu/Stream sets development and experience with Hadoop and spark data processing technologies required.
- Hands on with Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem required – Proven experience within CLOUDERA Hadoop ecosystems (Spark, HDFS, YARN, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Pig, Hue, etc.)
- Big Data Technologies exposure (Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Python, Impala, Hive etc.)
- Implement complex data processing algorithms in real time with optimized and efficient manner using Scala/Java
- Knowledge of any one of the scripting languages, such as Python, Unix Shell Scripting or PERL etc., is essential for this position.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and resolve technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- snowflake database and AWS glue experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A