This work as a career listing is about inne in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
We exist to help women make informed decisions about their fertility and overall female health by making products that fit seamlessly into their lives.
⭐️ ABOUT THE COMPANY
Atinne, we have seen firsthand how the need for female health education and accurate fertility insights have been underserved. So we made it our obsession touse the best of science, tech, and design to bring actionable scientific insights into female health.We are an interdisciplinary team, that has developed and successfully launched our firstinnovative biotechproduct which enables women toanalyse fertility hormones in their saliva.We are well-funded, and aiming to push the boundaries of science, technology, and design – guided by our values. In 2022 alone, we will be adding new hormone detection in our product, opening up our product to cater to women of different ages, and providing even more female health insights. With this insight, we want to follow our mission to help women tune into their bodies and make informed decisions about their fertility, sexuality, and overall female health!We breathe and live ourvalues of compassion, continuous learning and make an impactin the way we relate to our customers, we develop our product, wesupport each other in being our best selves,and navigate the uncertainties of working in an under-looked area. If you want to be part of creating a disruptive wave in female health you have come to the right place!
⚡️ YOUR MISSION
As a Social Media Content Creator you will:
- Create high quality content that is: entertaining, educational, and engaging, in order to grow our community and sales; primarily for Instagram (alongside TikTok, Linkedin etc.)
- Be the “social brain” of the brand and own the content calendar from ideation all the way to posting
- Actively engage with our audience and community, responding to questions and comments – to continuously learn and improve
- Identify strategic opportunities to optimize post performance (utilizing latest trends etc.)
- Work closely with our creative team to produce stunning visual assets that speak to our community and are in line with our company values, tone of voice, and brand guidelines
The content you’ll be creating will help our audience feel:
- Empowered: When women leave our channels or finish reading, viewing or listening to our content, they should feel more prepared to take their hormonal health into their own hands.
- Educated: Our content teaches our audience something new.
- Supported: The topics should support and nurture, especially with subjects that may trigger emotions, such as frustration, pain or grief.
- Validated: Our platform is a collective space for real conversations around fertility and hormonal health.
☀️ ABOUT YOU
- Are fluent in both English (ENG) and German (DE) and confident creating content in both languages
- Are a content creator by heart with a deep interest in the latest social media trends
- Are passionate and knowledgeable about Female Health, and are willing to speak openly about taboo topics related to female and sexual health
- Are willing to be one of the “faces” of the brand within our content
- Have 2+ years of experience managing social media accounts (ideally with B2C brands)
- Are an agile self-starter with a Growth mindset; you execute fast, think on your feet, and are exceptionally creative in doing so
- Have exceptional communication skills and eagerness to collaborate in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and international team
It’d be nice if you also:
- Have first-hand experience in growing your own account and following
- Have a passion for photography and video production
- Feel comfortable talking about science and medicine
❤️ WORKING WITH US
Being part of our team means joining an expedition. We exist to help women make informed decisions about their fertility and overall female health by making products that fit seamlessly into their lives. We uncover, we learn, we innovate and we do it with compassion at the heart of it all. If you are looking for a job that is more than “just a job” and you are hungry to bring your skills to the amazing mix of talent behind inne, then this is the right place for you. Join us to push the boundaries of female health!
✨ OUR OFFER AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in the company’s Virtual Stock Options Programme
- Monthly coaching, as desired
- Hybrid work and flexible working hours
- Beautiful, central, and dog-friendly office location in Berlin
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has developed its own innovative product
- A fun and friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate and drinks with the team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A