This work as a career listing is about Amazon in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Software Development Engineer, Retail Systems, Amazon Bangalore
As a member of Amazon’s Global Retail Systems Development team, you’ll play a key role in the evolution of our Competitive Monitoring team to solve the world’s most complex technical challenges in Crawling, Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, Web applications, Data mining, Scalability, Security, and Algorithms to name a few.
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state-of-the-art computer science and advance information retrieval techniques to solve real world problems of competitive data analysis? Does the challenge of building real time, highly scalable solutions for the most complex online business using innovative technology excite you?
To meet these challenges, the Amazon.com Retail Systems team is looking for passionate, talented and innovative software engineers for a new team that will be based in Bangalore focused on strengthening and inventing new ways of collecting competitive data to aid in shopping decisions. This team will also coordinate with teams in Chennai, India and Seattle, US.
You are expected to solve complex problems at massive scale. You will build Interfaces that embrace the best practices of Usability, Accessibility, security and performance. You will build systems with robust design, and produce APIs that are intuitive.
Come be part of this growing, dynamic and challenging space!
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment and have experience with at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
- BS in Computer Science or related Technology Degree
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, and a track record of delivery.
- Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- 3+ years of industry experience
Company – ADCI – Karnataka
Job ID: A1911939
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A