Technology, Information and Internet
As a Software Engineer, Android Permissions at Google, you will be responsible for developing the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. You will work on specific projects that are critical to Google’s needs, with opportunities to switch teams and projects as the company and your career grow and evolve. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions, with a focus on building privacy features for Android users. You will work with various platform teams and external partners to design scalable and robust solutions for a privacy-first, modern operating system.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions for Android permissions and privacy features
- Work with various platform teams and external partners to design scalable and robust solutions for a privacy-first, modern operating system
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Analyze and optimize the performance of your code
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure the quality of your work
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong experience with Android development and the Android permissions framework
- Experience with Java and Android SDK
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $174,000-$276,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.