Technology, Information and Internet
We are seeking a highly skilled Software Engineer to join our Android team at Google. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing features related to Android permissions. You will work closely with our product and design teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our users and adhere to industry best practices.
- Design and implement features related to Android permissions
- Collaborate with product and design teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our users
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Analyze and optimize the performance of your code
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure the quality of your work
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong experience with Android development and the Android permissions framework
- Experience with Java and Android SDK
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
In addition to the responsibilities and qualifications listed above, the Software Engineer, Android Permissions at Google will also be expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of user privacy and the ability to design solutions that prioritize user privacy
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Have a strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the field of Android development
As a Software Engineer, Android Permissions at Google, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals to design and implement features that impact millions of users. You will play a critical role in delivering high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our users and adhere to industry best practices. If you are a talented software engineer with a passion for Android development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.