This work as a career listing is about Momentiveai in Canada 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Software Engineer for our Growth Team with a real passion for solving complex and exciting problems. Over the last several years, we have been directly responsible for increasing annual revenue for our business. Our ethos is to maximize impact, be creative and ensure our decisions are data-led. We use an in-house experiment engine to implement, track and learn. The team is encouraged to take big swings, support each other, meet our goal and make a difference.
- Write code and tests, author tech specs, automation, and conduct code reviews
- Partner closely with Product, Design, and Data Science teams to implement experiments that help us better understand our customers and further drive business
- Work closely with multiple teams, expanding both your knowledge and impact
- Analyze and interpret experiment results to provide actionable recommendations that can directly impact our business
- Be a key player, promoting best practices and coding standards
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- The ability to work on scalable and highly performant applications
- A growth/data-driven mindset in both yourself and in how you approach challenges
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with both co-located remote engineers, and cross-functional partners
- Enthusiasm to contribute to a culture of code reviews, collaboration, and mentorship
- Experience with working both front and backend development
- Experience with REST/GraphQL and coding against internal/external services and APIs
Who We Are And What We Do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We’ve won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably’s Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada
Application Deadline: N/A